- I like to look at pictures, especially at pictures that arouse me.
- Porn is inspiring and makes me want to try out things I didn’t try before. If that would not be possible for whatever reason, at least it gives my fantasy something to play with. It even can make my real sex life better.
- There are few things more beautiful than watching attractive people having sex; people are not meant to kill each other nor to hide their beauty: so (good) porn has always a feeling of Utopia.
- Because of that last reason there is still an inherent subversive message in porn: the world could be a better place, and there is a possibility of satisfaction (the naive sister of redemption). That’s the reason why porn is banned in so many countries, thus supporting porn becomes a political meaning.
- I regard porn as secular mirror of sacral art: both arts try to depict things ‘beyond expression’, both depict these in countless variations – and both are failing (you will always get an idea of the depicted events, but never get the real experience), but both give this idea of a better world, the one in a spiritual, the other in a carnal way.
Just to sum up a few reasons that are less obvious. Why do you like porn?