About this blog
This blog was born out of necessity.
If you are underage, please leave. You will not get blind, but bad people will make me responsible for any harm that might happen to you. My political and philosophical insights, however, might disturb you more than just watching attractive people’s genitalia.
Mental Cinema is the jizz mag for your brain.
Your brain is your biggest sexual organ. From science to sex, from faith to fuck: virtually every aspect of your life is conceived, evaluated, perceived, and sensed in, with, and through your brain. Pornography is a helluva stimulating input for this organ: with this in mind, Mental Cinema doesn’t want to be just another voiceless porn blog. Mental Cinema conveys sophisticated porn for the thinking man (and woman) that stimulates both brains and instincts. Or, as I’d like to say: it’s highbrow erotica and highbrow porn.
What’s so nice about porn?
I like porn and so should you. Here are my reasons.
Why I like porn:
- I like to look at pictures, especially at picture that arouse me.
- Porn is inspiring and makes me want to try out things I didn’t try before. If that would not be possible for whatever reason, at least it gives my fantasy something to play with. It even can make my real sex life better.
- There are few things more beautiful than watching attractive people having sex; people are not meant to kill each other nor to hide their beauty: so (good) porn has always a feeling of Utopia.
- Because of that previous reason there is still an inherent subversive message in porn: the world could be a better place, and there is a possibility of satisfaction (which is the naive sister of redemption). That’s the reason why porn is banned in so many countries, thus supporting porn becomes a political meaning.
- I regard porn as secular mirror of sacral art: both arts try to depict things ‘beyond expression’, both depict these in countless variations – and both are failing (you will always get an idea of the depicted events, but never the real experience), but both give this idea of a better world, the one in a spiritual, the other in a carnal way.
Just to sum up a few reasons that are less obvious. Feel free to contact me. I’m mostly harmless and won’t bite you. At least if you don’t want.
My website is properly labeled (RTA and SafeLabeling) to help protect minors from accessing content that is inappropriate for their viewing. All pictures on this site, except otherwise noted, were taken from adult industry sources within the scope of various affiliate programs. Like, comment, and reblog as you want. For the various 2257 statements, see here.
Leaves the question: What is a Mental Sinema? I was inspired by this entry on Urban Dictionary: a sinema features “Movies that are so terrible it should be a sin to enjoy them so much”. Coming from MentalCinema at Tumblr which then became cinemamentis.com, this looked like a suitable name for this website. We hope you like it.